Gift cards are a great way to book your adventure (or give one!) without having to pin down an exact date. They are redeemable by anyone you choose (who fits the requirements to skydive), are valid for any date that we’re open*, and the cash value of each gift card only expires after 5 years. The perfect thing for you or your loved one to look forward to!
*Black Friday/Holiday Special Gift Certificates are valid for any operational day during the following season. (ex: Black Friday 2022 Gift Cards are not valid until the beginning of the 2023 season)
Skydiving Packages & Options
When you select a skydiving gift card, there are a few options to consider. First is the kind of skydive: a standard tandem skydive or a high-altitude skydive. A high-altitude skydive is a bit more expensive, but offers a longer freefall from 17,500ft (as opposed to 12,500ft).
You can also choose to include photo and video options with your gift card. This is a great way to make sure that you can look back on the experience for years to come. If you don’t want to make that decision now, you (or whoever redeems the gift card) can choose to add-on a photo or video package on the day of the skydive.
Giving & Redeeming your Skydiving Gift Card
One of the best things about our skydiving gift cards is that there’s no risk involved. If whomever you give the gift card to decides that this isn’t their kind of adventure, you can easily transfer the gift card to someone else. You can even redeem it yourself!
When you purchase a gift card online, you’ll get an email confirmation that can be printed as a virtual “ticket” to skydive. When you (or whoever you gave the gift card to) is ready to plan their adventure, give us a call at (704)603-7920 to schedule a skydiving session.
Then, on your scheduled date, just show up to the dropzone with a physical or digital copy of the confirmation and you’re ready to go! It’s as simple as that!
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- The skydiver must be AT LEAST 18 years of age on the day of jump, and must bring a valid, government-issued photo ID for confirmation with them.
- The skydiver must weigh 230 POUNDS OR LESS and be height/weight proportionate.
- The skydiver must schedule an appointment with us in order to skydive. Bookings can be made online at www.PiedmontSkydiving.com
- The skydiver must sign a legal waiver of rights to participate. No exceptions to this can ever be made.
- Gift cards transfer to cash value after 1 year and expire 5 years from date of purchase.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable, but are transferable to any skydiver who meets the requirements to skydive.
- Regularly-priced Gift Certificates are valid for any operational day during the current season.
- Black Friday/Holiday Special Gift Certificates are valid for any operational day during the following season. (ex: Black Friday 2022 Gift Cards are not valid until the beginning of the 2023 season)
- Additional discounts do not apply.