In our experience, every fun jumper that comes to Piedmont Skydiving quickly becomes a part of the family, and we want you to be a part of it! If you still have questions after visiting this page, be sure to call (704)603-7920 or stop by for a visit. We’d love to meet you!
Stay up to date on all the latest information for licensed and experienced jumpers, join our Facebook group:
Please note that the following is required when jumping with us:
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must be a current member of the USPA holding an ‘A’ license or higher.
- International jumpers must have USPA membership (temporary memberships available) and your country’s A-license equivalent or higher.
- You must have a current logbook. An electronic version such as a ProTrack will work as well.
- You must have a reserve packing card for each rig you wish to jump in-date per FAA 180-Day requirements.
- AAD’s highly recommended, but not required.
View our currency requirements
|USPA Level||Days current|
|USPA A||60 days|
|USPA B||90 days|
|USPA C & D||180 days|
USPA license holders who have not made a freefall skydive within the preceding days should participate in an appropriate ground briefing and make at least one jump under the supervision of a USPA instructional rating holder until demonstrating the ability to safely exercise the privileges of that license.
Currently Licensed skydivers that fall within the above-mentioned timelines will need to do a Normal Currency Review with an approved coach. Please call ahead of time to assure coach availability.
Those who have gone more than a year uncurrent will need to do a long lay off review with an AFP/AFF instructor. Please call ahead of time to assure instructor availability.
2021 Lift Ticket Pricing
|Regular Altitude (12,500ft agl)||$27.00 each|
|High Altitude (16,500ft agl)||$47.00 each + mask|
|Hop-N-Pop (~5,500ft agl)||$22.00 each|
(Does not include lift ticket)
|$30 per jump OR|
$75 per day
2021 Block Ticket Pricing
|# of Jumps||Minimum Cost||Cost per Jump||Discount|
View Block Jump Terms & Conditions
- The promotional value of any blocks purchased in 2020 will not expire until the end of 2021.
- Once the block expires, the remaining balance can be used at cash value.
- During our temporary corona price increase with a reduced plane max capacity, you will have to pay the difference (which is currently $6, but subject to change. The equivalent savings per jump will still be reflected on a per jump basis).
- Non-Transferable, Non-Refundable.
- Block jumps can not be used for High-Altitude, Specialty Aircraft, or Boogies.
- Does not include gear rental
- Only good for regular sport jumps (not tandems or student)
- Terms and Conditions must be signed prior to using blocks
At Piedmont Skydiving, we have one of the best referral programs around! If you send a tandem our way and they put your name on the waiver as how they heard about us — you get a free jump. No milling around the parking lot though and asking every jumper.
Aircraft & Landing Area
The PAC 750 XL
The PAC 750 XL can carry up to 16 jumpers to altitude in under 15 minutes and is the newest member of the Piedmont Fleet, purchased at the beginning of the 2020 season. As we’ve grown into a bigger and better skydiving facility over the years of serving Charlotte, North Carolina, and surrounding areas, we’ve found the need to improve our fleet, and this aircraft does just that!
Minimums: 5 fun jumpers | 2 tandems/aff | 1 tandem/aff, 2 fun jumpers
The Cessna 182
The Cessna is our old faithful! A small but mighty aircraft, this plane continues to be a favorite for both experienced and tandem jumpers.
Minimums: 4 fun jumpers | 1 tandem