Before purchasing, please carefully read the below details. If you have any additional questions, please give us a call at (704) 603-7920
- The skydiver must be AT LEAST 18 years of age on the day of jump, confirmed with a valid photo ID.
- The skydiver must weigh 230 POUNDS OR LESS and be height/weight proportionate.
- The skydiver may spend over 3 hours at the skydiving center.
- The skydiver must schedule an appointment with us in order to skydive. Call (704) 603-7920 when you decide on a date.
- The skydiver must sign a legal waiver of rights to participate. No exceptions to this can ever be made.
- If the skydiver weighs over 200 POUNDS, the skydiver must be PHYSICALLY FIT in order to jump.
- Gift certificates never expire.
- The skydiving season at Piedmont Skydiving runs from the beginning of February to mid-December.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
If you're a little confused as to how this might work, don't worry: we've put together answers to those pressing questions. Here's the deal.
1.What if my gift certificate recipient gets scared and doesn't want to jump?
Not to worry! Gift certificates can be transferred to anyone -- including right back to you. (After all, why not test out the goods? That's good science.)
2. What if my recipient never makes time for it?
If your recipient never seems to find a day to jump (which is suspect, since we're open for the entire warm-and-kinda-warm season), you have a couple of options. Number one: our gift certificates never expire, so dude/tte can go skydiving anywhere between now and eternity. (Bonus: you can annoy him/her by bringing it up at every single meeting for the next decade or so.)
3. What if my recipient is outside the physical requirements at the time of the jump?
Like we said: gift cards never expire, so your recipient has unlimited time to get within the physical requirements we set out for tandem skydiving passengers.
4. What if I buy several? Is there a discount?
Boy howdy. The discount will be applied on the day of the jump, in accordance with our group discount rates. We'll simply refund the discount amount. Teeny caveat: your group must jump on the same day. (That's cool -- it makes it even more fun when you do it together!)
5. Can I choose whether or not to add video and photos to my gift certificate?
Yes. Absolutely and totally yes. (Your recipient will be so stoked.)
6. Is the certificate physical or digital?
This is the 21st century, my friend. It's digital -- and it's sent directly to your email address, instantly. Couldn't be easier! (Or harder to lose.)